Sunday, October 16, 2005

Moments that fade away..

I am thinking of the moment that passed by...
moments faded in silence...staying away..away from all..

Its amazing to remain absent amidst the blabbering crowds...
just listening to the rhythmic tunes..lovely compositions..

Amazing to see the sight of loneliness..
liking the moments for solitude
moments..i spend for myself...its just for me..

stay aloof..even when i see the escape frm the haunting silence,
a choice to find the joy of reaching out..
but why cant i involve myself..
isnt it insanity to rejoice my solitude..
& its allowing me play to the tunes of joy...
whats pushing me to solitude.. wht inspires me...to be alone

questioning why i choose this way to spend the moments...
wht is it haunting me..not nostalgia...
nothing i could think of anything for the moment
whts keeping me aloof ..keeping me occupied...to myself
whts this silence of the moment all about....
i have no answer ..let it remain unanswered for this very moment......!!

2 comments:

Murali Nair said...

het,

nice to read your comment,
i will surely think about it,momentarily serendipity is my word..:)

cheers

Murali Nair said...

Hi Murali Nair,
I am also a Murali Nair from Kerala, a Web Content Writer.
Read your poems and they are really Scintillating and wonderful. Pls keep on writing and if free just surf my blog too.
thanks and regards,
Murali Nair