Friday, June 10, 2005

Pickup Lines....

How like a winter hath my absence been From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year! What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen, What old December's bareness everywhere...William Shakespeare

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. - Albert Einstein

There must be something wrong with my eyes, because I can't take them off you....

I hope you know CPR, 'cause you take my breath away.........

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. - Bertrand Russell

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand. - Anonymous

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get one million miles to the gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside. - Robert X. Cringley

Love grows in happiness, good times and laughter And stays as a smile in the heart .... ever after.

2 comments:

navneet said...

hmm quite interesting. n u know what.. now I came to know WHY THE HELL I ALWAYS FEEL ATTACHED TO Mr. Einstien.

Murali Nair said...

Navneet,

Please also feel attached to Gandhiji also..i guess his lines were also interesting..!